Thursday, November 17, 2011

Voices by Zach Hebert

Voices by Zachariah Hebert
Available in ebook only on Smashwords for $2.99



I generally do not read stories that are not available in print copies.  I hate to review something that not everyone can have access too and let's face it, not all of us have some sort of e-reader.  That being said, I actually asked to read this. 

The book is a series of interconnected stories about a group of young adults, I'm thinking in their early twenties.  I loved all the layers and how one story led to another and pretty soon you're totally caught up, wondering when the last guy is going to show up again. 

Zach Hebert's writing is delightful and captivating.  I think that while beginning with an ebook is good, he should definitely find an agent.  I would love to see an entire novel by Mr. Hebert.

His characterizations are full-bodied and the people seemed quite real.  The characters have a depth of emotion that are satisfying and I found myself caring about what happened in the next story and how this last character was going to figure in the final gathering.

Definitely worth picking up - watch for Zach Hebert, I think we'll be seeing more of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment