Thursday, June 30, 2011

Contests, Blogs and fun stuff

Ok, here's the thing:  I have had a seriously stressful week and haven't gotten things done that I need done for the blog.  So today we're going to talk about contests, blogs you should read and other fun stuff!  In a completely random fashion, ofcourse.  No rhyme or reason to the order.



Win SUPERNATURALLY by Kiersten White

Is There a Book in Your Blog? Win a chance to find out!

Win INSATIABLE by Meg Cabot!

Visit TeenReads for all kinds of good YA stuff

50 fun things to do this summer

Do you own a WRECK THIS JOURNAL?   I bought one for me and one for my 16yo daughter.  We LOVE them!  It's so much fun to get inventive and destroy the journal!



Does Shakespeare bore you?  Try the Reduced Shakespeare Company!  They're hilarious and educational - I'm going to link you to Part 1 of Romeo & Juliet, make sure you watch Part 2 also. 
Romeo & Juliet Part 1

LUMP by Presidents of the United States  One of my favorite songs!

Mean Kitty Song  This just amuses me.

My First Kiss by 3OH3  If you put red hair on the long haired guy, he looks like a guy I dated years ago.haha  I'm not sure what that says about my taste back then.  But I do love 3OH3!

Bacon Bandaids  Bacon makes everything better.

weheartya blog  These is a group of great ladies, go read their blog, you'll love it!

Pam's blog  My friends blog, she's hilarious and sweet and crafty and cooks/bakes delightful things.

Heather Brewer  Have you read her books?  No?  Go now! 

Craftster  I hang here.  It's cool.  Seriously.  You can learn to do crafts, swap crafts, envy crafts.  Seriously.  It's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment