Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rosebush by Michelle Jaffe

Publisher:  Razorbill (Penguin Group)
Publish Date:  December 7, 2010
ISBN: 978-1-59514-353-2
Pages:  336

An honest-to-goodness mystery!  I hate to even say much, I hate to spoil the surprise.  Let's just say that I changed my mind about who-dun-it several times.  Here's my take on it:



Jane thought she had:
2 bff's
1 fantastic, although controlling, boyfriend
1 mother who doesn't care
1 soon-to-be slimy stepdad
1 great friend who might be in love with her

NOW, Jane things she has:
1 bff with a secret...good or bad?
1 bff who's loyal and true
1 boyfriend who might be a cheater
1 mother who doesn't care
1 soon-to-be stepdad who might not be so slimy
1 new great friend
1 killer coming to get her

Does she have it right yet?  Maybe...maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment